Happy Call Pan Recipe - Curry Chicken

I have been wanting to having curry chicken for a while now, when I found out a friend had cooked chicken stew using happy call, I decided maybe I should try curry chicken using the Happy Call Pan. 


Curry Chicken Recipe using Happy Call Pan
2 tablespoon A1 curry sauce
1 chicken thigh deboned 
3 small russet potatoes
2 carrots (optional)
1 small sweet potato (optional)
Cherry tomatoes (optional)
No sugar soya milk 

Since I don't like onions nor frying them, and neither am I able to take coconut milk, so I decided to use soya milk as a replacement.

First I cubed and boiled the potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes for about 10 minutes with salt in a separate pot. Once it was done, I mixed in some water with the curry paste until it started by bubbling in the Happy Call Pan. Then I added the chicken and the rest of the ingredients (potatoes) and topped of with soya milk. I would check occasionally that the sauce didn't try up, and when it did would add more milk. And in just 15-20 min (or when chicken is cooked the dish is done) I had my very own healthy concoction of Curry Chicken! I didn't know it was that easy, then again I took many shortcuts like not frying the onions and using curry paste. I added carrots, sweet potatoes and some cherry tomatoes for some variety but that's entirely up to you.

I also realized that the soya milk needed to be warm and not direct from the fridge when added into the cooking process to prevent curdling from happening (lesson learnt!)